This IELTS exam was shared by our kind friend D from India.
Section 1. A girl’s father and her teacher were talking about her class discussion.
Section 2. A radio presenter was discussing his FM channel and the type of services it provides to the local community.
Section 3. A professor was discussing with students the course of action before, during and after placements.
Section 4. A flow chart of a certain process in a company.
Passage 1. Railway facilities and the discounts available to frequent users.
Questions: True/False/Not Given.
Passage 2. A description of various restaurants and particular questions about each restaurant.
Passage 3. About a university and its rules and regulations.
Questions: short-answer type (no more than X words).
Passage 4. About the Dodo bird.
Questions: filling in blanks, multiple choice, True/False/Not Given, match paragraphs to statements.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to the event organizer to let them know you are not happy with the hotel that was booked for your meeting. Please say
- What meeting was it?
- Why didn’t you like the hotel?
- Suggest what the organizer should have done differently.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays people are forgetting national celebrations and enjoying themselves on other days that are important to them personally. Discuss and give your opinion.
- What type of house do you live in?
- What transport is normally used in your city?
- Which kind of transport do you use often?
- Are you annoyed by other passengers while traveling in public transport?
Talk about a culture you became familiar with recently. Please say
- What culture was it?
- When did you learn about it?
- What was the occasion?
- Is knowing a culture can be an advantage?
- If you know the language is it easier to learn the culture?
- Does technology help in learning a culture?
- Is it necessary to go to another country to learn about the culture?
- IELTS tests in India, Saudi Arabia and Iran – July 2013 (General Training) Thanks to the efforts of IELTS test takers P, J,...
- IELTS test in Jordan and Saudi Arabia – January 2013 (General Training) Thanks to IELTS test takers T and M we can...
- IELTS test in the UAE and India – August 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from the UAE and India (thanks K...
- IELTS test in India – June 2013 (General Training) Our Indian friends S and V shared this exam update....
- IELTS test in India – December 2012 (General Training) Thanks to N, an IELTS test taker from India, we...