Our kind friend J from India has shared the IELTS exam below – enjoy!
Section 1. A man was talking with a day care receptionist about enrolling his child in the centre.
Section 2. A phone conversation regarding job details.
Section 3. A discussion about whale watching.
Section 4. A talk about works of a painter.
Passage 1. An article about the invention of roller coasters.
Passage 2. An article about development of an innovative product.
Passage 3. An article about children’s literature.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table with the types of housing preferred by people in 3 cities in the UK and the amount of people who like each type of housing, such as flats, terrace houses, detached and semi-detached houses in each area.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Is playing computer games by youngsters a good or a bad thing? Discuss both views and give you own opinion.
- IELTS test in the UK and India – April 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to our friends who took their IELTS tests in...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and India – April 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to IELTS test takers F and S we know...
- IELTS test in India – March 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend K from India took the IELTS test and...
- IELTS test in India – September 2015 (Academic Module) Our friend G took the IELTS test in India and...
- IELTS test in India and Israel – August 2015 (Academic Module) Thanks to S, B and A we have the topics...