Our kind friend J from India has shared the IELTS exam below – enjoy!
Section 1. A man was talking with a day care receptionist about enrolling his child in the centre.
Section 2. A phone conversation regarding job details.
Section 3. A discussion about whale watching.
Section 4. A talk about works of a painter.
Passage 1. An article about the invention of roller coasters.
Passage 2. An article about development of an innovative product.
Passage 3. An article about children’s literature.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table with the types of housing preferred by people in 3 cities in the UK and the amount of people who like each type of housing, such as flats, terrace houses, detached and semi-detached houses in each area.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Is playing computer games by youngsters a good or a bad thing? Discuss both views and give you own opinion.
- IELTS test in the USA, Lithuania and India – April 2014 (Academic Module) Thanks to IELTS test takers T, S and R we...
- IELTS test in Iran and India – April 2014 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Iran and India (thank you, M...
- IELTS test in Nigeria and India – May 2014 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Nigeria and India (thank you, C...
- IELTS test in India and Denmark – January 2014 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from India and Denmark (thanks, S, J...
- IELTS test in Malaysia and Australia – April 2014 (Academic Module) Three IELTS test takers contributed to this exam update (thanks...