The IELTS exam below was shared by our kind friend N who remembered the following:
Section 1. An inquiry about camping facilities.
Questions: form completion, filling in blanks, diagram labeling and multiple choice.
Section 2. A recorded message on membership in some trust.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Section 3. A conversation between Simon and Anita on global communication.
Questions: multiple choice.
Section 4. A lecture on business ethics.
Passage 1. About bats.
Passage 2. About an IQ test.
Passage 3. Dinosaurs’ species and varieties.
Writing task 1 (a report)
The task was to describe two pie charts, the 1st showing the types of foreign language training taken by employees (part time in the evening was dominating with 38%) and the 2nd showing the reason for learning a foreign language (holiday travel was the dominating reason with 45%).
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Rich countries should not employ skilled labor from poor countries, as the poor countries need the workers more. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- What is your name?
- What should I call you?
- Do you work or study?
- What kind of job is it?
- Do you enjoy your work?
- What is more important: the work that you do or the people you work with?
- Do any numbers have a special meaning in your culture?
- Are you comfortable with numbers?
- How do you remember numbers?
- Do you find it easy to remember number or names?
- What public holidays do you like?
- What did you do last holidays?
Describe a small company that you consider a successful one, please say
- What company is it?
- What does the company do?
- What are the reasons for their success?
- Would you enjoy working with this company?
- Has the business in your country changed?
- What are the qualities required to manage a company?
- What do you think is better: to own a company or to work as an employee?
- What are the factors that are responsible for running a business successfully?
- IELTS test in India and Saudi Arabia – October 2012 (Academic Module) Our friends from India and Saudi Arabia shared these topics...
- IELTS test in India – April 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to our kind friend R we have these topics...
- IELTS test in India and Egypt – December 2012 (Academic Module) This update was shared by IELTS test takers R and...
- IELTS test in Brisbane, Australia – April 2013 (Academic Module) This IELTS exam update was shared by J, who took...
- IELTS test in Kerala, India – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friend M shared the topics from a recent...