IELTS test takers J and M (thank you!) shared this update from a recent exam:
Section 1. A conversation about trips to the mountains.
Section 2. A talk about the conversion of a new course at school.
Section 3. Map of a town to point out designated places.
Section 4. British steam ship manufacturing history.
Passage 1. About sushi restaurants in Japan.
Passage 2. School courses details for new students.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Passage 4. Company’s holiday policy.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to the cinema manager to inform him/her that you have lost your bag in the cinema. In your letter
- Tell exactly what happened and when.
- Where do you think you left the bag.
- Ask the manager to help find the bag.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Older people think the world was a better place when they were young. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Where do you live now?
- Describe your city.
- Where would you like to live in the future?
Talk about a gift that you gave to someone recently. Please say
- What was the gift and when was it given?
- Whom did you give it to?
- How did you feel about it?
- Talk about the importance of gifts in your country.
- What kind of gifts do you like to give?
- What is the role of advertisement in gifts industry?
- IELTS test in India – March 2014 (General Training) Our kind friend N took the IELTS test in India...
- IELTS test in India and Nepal – December 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers V and S shared the following questions...
- IELTS test in India and Bangladesh – May 2013 (General Training) Our friends from India and Bangladesh reported having the same...
- IELTS test in Bangalore, India – October 2013 (General Training) A test taker from India (thanks S!) shared these Writing...
- IELTS test in India – January 2014 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from India (tnanks, M!) shared this...