This IELTS exam from Hong Kong was shared by P (thank you!). P remembered only the Writing and Speaking topics.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two pie charts showing the percentage of time spent on the Internet searches by male and female students. The task was to compare and contrast data where relevant.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
These days parents are more concerned with their children’s up-bringing than before. Child-care training course for parents can be the best way to update their parenting skills. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and support it with examples where possible.
– Can you tell me your full name?
– Can I see your ID, please?
– Do you still work or have you retired?
– It seems to me you are still working so hard on your studies. Do you think it is worthwhile to do so?
Describe a parent in your family that you remember well. Please say
– Who was that person?
– How well do you remember him/her?
– Why did you like that person this much?
– How many children do you have?
– In Hong Kong, do both parents need to work to support themselves and leave the children behind?
– Is it the current situation?
– How can they cope with this problem?
– Tell me in what kind of situations do you need to be attentive?
– In what situation concentration is much needed?
– It seems caring for children is important nowadays, do you think attention and concentration are skills that parents should use to teach their children?
- IELTS test in Hong Kong – February 2017 (General Training) Our kind friend B took the IELTS test in Hong...
- IELTS Speaking test in Hong Kong – February 2017 When C took the IELTS Speaking test in Hong Kong,...
- IELTS test in Hong Kong – October 2016 (General Training) Our friend J took the IELTS test in Hong Kong...
- IELTS test in Hong Kong – August 2016 (General Training) Our kind friend Y took the IELTS test in Hong...
- IELTS test in the UK – January 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend Q took the IELTS test in the UK...