Our kind friends L and B shared the following information about their IELTS exams in Vietnam and Hong Kong – which apparently were the same.
Section 1. A conversation between a salesperson and a woman who wanted to buy a new fridge.
Section 2. A radio program about Yao Ming charity organization giving the audience information when it was established, about its work, events and causes.
Section 3. Two students and a teacher were discussing certain books.
Section 4. A researcher was talking about supplementary food provided to wildlife.
Passage 1. About whether or not larger animals have a better chance to survive in the wild.
Passage 2. Controversies of losing weight.
Passage 3. About Morse code.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a data table showing percentages of population aged 65 and above in Canada, Germany and UK, in 1980, 2000 and the estimate for 2030.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some say that reading newspapers and watching TV news is a waste of time, because it has no direct connection with people’s lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- IELTS test in Hong Kong – January 2013 (Academic Module) This IELTS exam from Hong Kong was shared by P...
- IELTS test in Amritsar, India – June 2012 (Academic Module) Our friend S from India asked to share this recent...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – November 2012 (Academic Module) These topics and questions were shared by J (thank you!)...
- IELTS test in the Philippines – June 2012 (Academic Module) A test taker from the Philippines (thanks C!) has shared...
- IELTS test in the UK – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our friend K shared the following topics from a recent...