Our kind friends L and B shared the following information about their IELTS exams in Vietnam and Hong Kong – which apparently were the same.
Section 1. A conversation between a salesperson and a woman who wanted to buy a new fridge.
Section 2. A radio program about Yao Ming charity organization giving the audience information when it was established, about its work, events and causes.
Section 3. Two students and a teacher were discussing certain books.
Section 4. A researcher was talking about supplementary food provided to wildlife.
Passage 1. About whether or not larger animals have a better chance to survive in the wild.
Passage 2. Controversies of losing weight.
Passage 3. About Morse code.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a data table showing percentages of population aged 65 and above in Canada, Germany and UK, in 1980, 2000 and the estimate for 2030.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some say that reading newspapers and watching TV news is a waste of time, because it has no direct connection with people’s lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- IELTS test in Hong Kong – January 2013 (Academic Module) This IELTS exam from Hong Kong was shared by P...
- IELTS test in Hong Kong and Singapore – May 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Hong Kong and Singapore (thank you,...
- IELTS test in Canada – June 2013 (Academic Module) Our friend M shared the topics from a recent IELTS...
- IELTS test in Canada – June 2013 (Academic Module) Our friend P who took the IELTS test in Canada...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – September 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friend T shared the IELTS exam in Vietnam:...