Our kind friend K who took the IELTS test in France sent the following questions he remembered:
Section 1. Application form to join a football club.
Section 2. Article about the extinction of a bird called fern.
Section 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Modernization of the radio and making it more affordable.
Passage 2. The El-Nino effect on rivers in the USA and how it has affected habitats.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph showing changes in the number of employees in different sectors in 2001 and 2008.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Scientists claim that they can tell whether a child will become a criminal by examining the child at the age of 3. Do you agree that crime is a product of human nature? Do you think we can stop children from becoming criminals?
- What is your full name?
- Do you live in an apartment or a house?
- What is the best room in your home?
- What makes your home interesting?
- Which relatives did you see often in your childhood?
- Which relative is more influential in your life today?
Describe a situation where you had to be polite.
- How can we help children to learn to be polite?
- IELTS Speaking test in Austria – July 2012 Our Austrian friend R shared the speaking questions from a...
- IELTS test in the UK – June 2012 (Academic Module) The Writing and Speaking questions below were remembered by our...
- IELTS test in Australia and Philippines – July 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS update below was shared by Y and B...
- IELTS test in the UK – January 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to the IELTS test taker S we can share...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sydney, Australia – October 2012 These Speaking questions were sent by C (thanks!) who recently...