Our kind friend A shared this IELTS update from Egypt:
Section 1. Brochure making.
Section 2. Holiday in Australia.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. Industry and materials.
Passage 1. Discovering of new lands.
Passage 2. Teaching a foreign language.
Passage 3. Society and Business.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart showing the amount of tea and coffee imported by four countries.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Teaching primary school students foreign languages has more advantages than disadvantages. Do you agree or disagree?
- What’s your name?
- What does your name mean?
- Do you have another member in your family with the same name? Why?
Talk about a city that you have visited. Please say
- What city is it?
- Where did you go in the city?
- What did you see?
- Explain why you have chosen to visit this city.
- What is the relationship between tourism and economy?
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of traveling abroad.
- IELTS test in India and Egypt – December 2012 (Academic Module) This update was shared by IELTS test takers R and...
- IELTS test in the UK – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our friend K shared the following topics from a recent...
- IELTS test in Kerala, India – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friend M shared the topics from a recent...
- IELTS test in Nagoya, Japan – September 2012 (Academic Module) The following update was shared by N who took the...
- IELTS test in Armenia and Spain – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our friends K and A who took IELTS exams in...