Our kind friend A shared this IELTS update from Egypt:
Section 1. Brochure making.
Section 2. Holiday in Australia.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. Industry and materials.
Passage 1. Discovering of new lands.
Passage 2. Teaching a foreign language.
Passage 3. Society and Business.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart showing the amount of tea and coffee imported by four countries.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Teaching primary school students foreign languages has more advantages than disadvantages. Do you agree or disagree?
- What’s your name?
- What does your name mean?
- Do you have another member in your family with the same name? Why?
Talk about a city that you have visited. Please say
- What city is it?
- Where did you go in the city?
- What did you see?
- Explain why you have chosen to visit this city.
- What is the relationship between tourism and economy?
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of traveling abroad.
- IELTS test in Egypt, India and Iran – September 2014 (Academic Module) Test takers from Egypt, India and Iran reported seeing the...
- IELTS test in Egypt – March 2014 (General Training) The questions below were shared by M who recently took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Egypt – March 2014 The Speaking questions below were shared by M who took...
- IELTS test in the USA – October 2013 (Academic Module) Our friend Y shared the following questions after taking the...
- IELTS test in Iran and Pakistan – September 2014 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from Iran and Pakistan (thanks N...