Our kind friend A shared this IELTS update from Egypt:
Section 1. Brochure making.
Section 2. Holiday in Australia.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. Industry and materials.
Passage 1. Discovering of new lands.
Passage 2. Teaching a foreign language.
Passage 3. Society and Business.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart showing the amount of tea and coffee imported by four countries.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Teaching primary school students foreign languages has more advantages than disadvantages. Do you agree or disagree?
– What’s your name?
– What does your name mean?
– Do you have another member in your family with the same name? Why?
Talk about a city that you have visited. Please say
– What city is it?
– Where did you go in the city?
– What did you see?
– Explain why you have chosen to visit this city.
– What is the relationship between tourism and economy?
– Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of traveling abroad.
- IELTS test in Egypt – November 2015 (Academic Module) Our friend M took the IELTS test in Egypt and...
- IELTS test in Egypt and the UK – July 2016 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers from Egypt and the UK told...
- IELTS test in India – September 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend S took the IELTS test in India and...
- IELTS test in Australia and India – September 2016 (Academic Module) Our friends J and S took their IELTS tests in...
- IELTS test in India – September 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend D took the IELTS test in India and...