This IELTS update was shared by M, who recently took the exam in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Section 1. Driving school application form.
Section 2. About holidays in various places in Australia.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About protection measures to save wild birds.
Passage 1. Rules and regulations for employees.
Passage 2. History of a railway station in Malaysia.
Passage 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have recently used the services of a moving company. At the new place you found out that some of your items were badly damaged. Write a letter to the company manager including the following:
- Give details of your move.
- List items that were damaged.
- Say what you expect the manager to do.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays we communicate less with our family members. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- What is your full name?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you do at your job?
- Why do you like this job?
- Do you watch TV often?
- What do you usually watch?
- Normally when do people watch TV in your country?
- Do parents encourage children to watch TV in your country?
Talk about a present that you received. Please say
- What was it?
- Who was it from?
- Why did you like it?
- What was people’s reaction to this present?
- What do people expect to receive as a present usually?
- What do you think about the cost of presents?
- Do people like cheap presents?
- Why aren’t cheap items a problem for some people?
- Do all people like flowers?
- IELTS test in Mumbai, India – July 2012 (General Training) A test taker from India (thanks A!) shared these questions...
- IELTS Speaking test in Dhaka, Bangladesh – June 2012 A test taker from Bangladesh (thanks M!) remembered these speaking...
- IELTS test in Indonesia – July 2012 (General Training) The IELTS exam below was shared by D (thank you!)...
- IELTS test in Bangladesh – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our friend K shared the topics from his IELTS exam...
- IELTS test in New Zealand and Bangladesh – April 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from New Zealand and Bangladesh (thank you,...