Our kind friend P from Delhi, India did a great job of sharing the recent IELTS exam topics and questions. Here they are:
Section 1. Two friends’ discussion about a horse riding trip.
Section 2. An Australian airport security officer’s talk about the immigration check in airports and ban on illegal goods.
Questions: multiple choice.
Section 3. Three friends were talking about a research they have conducted.
Section 4. A university tutor was giving instructions regarding the new university study website.
Passage 1. Renovation of an underdeveloped island by an agency.
Passage 2. Differences between bosses and subordinates.
Passage 3. A strange space phenomenon spotted by NASA.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart that showed population of several regions in 2006 and a prediction for 2030. We had to write a report based on the data in the chart.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some say that artists (musicians, writers, painters) should be supported by the government. Others think it would be waste of money. Discuss both arguments and give your opinion. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
- What is your name?
- Where do you live?
- Are you working or studying?
- Why have you chosen this course?
- What is the importance of computers nowadays?
- How do you use a computer?
- What are the benefits of public transport?
Talk about a journey to which you have been late. Please say
- where you intended to go,
- whom you went with, and
- how you felt about being late.
- IELTS test in Armenia and Spain – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our friends K and A who took IELTS exams in...
- IELTS test in Kerala, India – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friend M shared the topics from a recent...
- IELTS test in New Delhi, India – June 2012 (General Training) Our kind friend D from India sent these questions and...
- IELTS test in Egypt – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friend A shared this IELTS update from Egypt:...
- IELTS test in India – April 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to our kind friend R we have these topics...