The following IELTS exam was shared by S from India (thank you!)
Section 1. A person reported a burglary.
Section 2. Childcare and motherhood questionnaire.
Section 3 and 4. Don’t remember.
Unfortunately S did not remember the topics.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table and a bar graph which compared water consumption in Australia for domestic and agricultural use in 2004.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Rich people should open the doors to opportunities by helping others. Do you agree or disagree?
- What is your name?
- Where are you from?
- How do you contact your friends?
- Have you ever experienced a problem with a mobile phone?
- What are the advantages of mobile phones?
Describe a foreign musical festival that you enjoyed. Please say
- Where was it?
- When was it?
- Who was there with you?
- How did you feel after that?
- Do you enjoy music in general?
- What types of music do you know?
- Which is your favorite and why?
- Do you think choice of music has changed, why?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of music?
- Is there any difference in people’s choice in music?
- Why do old and young people like different music?
- IELTS test in India and Egypt – December 2012 (Academic Module) This update was shared by IELTS test takers R and...
- IELTS test in New Delhi, India – June 2012 (General Training) Our kind friend D from India sent these questions and...
- IELTS test in India – April 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to our kind friend R we have these topics...
- IELTS test in India and Saudi Arabia – October 2012 (Academic Module) Our friends from India and Saudi Arabia shared these topics...
- IELTS test in Egypt – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friend A shared this IELTS update from Egypt:...