Our friends who took the IELTS tests in China and Israel remembered the following details:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your friend recently had a new baby born and you have bought him/her a present. Write a letter and say
– What is the present?
– Why did you choose it?
– Arrange a visit to give them the present and see the baby.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many people think that international travel will decrease in the future. Do you think this will be a positive or a negative development?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
Describe a cafe that you like to visit the most. Please say
– Where is it?
– When and how often do you go there?
– What is so special about it?
– What does it look like from the outside?
– What do you like about it the most?
– Is there anything you dislike about it?
– Would you recommend this place to others?
- IELTS test in Israel – August 2016 (General Training) Our friend J took the IELTS test in Israel and...
- IELTS test in China – July 2016 (General Training) Our friend R took the IELTS test in China, and...
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – February 2017 (General Training) Our friend G took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka...
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – October 2016 (General Training) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka...
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2017 (General Training) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Australia and...