Our friends who took the IELTS tests in China and Israel remembered the following details:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your friend recently had a new baby born and you have bought him/her a present. Write a letter and say
- What is the present?
- Why did you choose it?
- Arrange a visit to give them the present and see the baby.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many people think that international travel will decrease in the future. Do you think this will be a positive or a negative development?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
Describe a cafe that you like to visit the most. Please say
- Where is it?
- When and how often do you go there?
- What is so special about it?
- What does it look like from the outside?
- What do you like about it the most?
- Is there anything you dislike about it?
- Would you recommend this place to others?
- IELTS test in the UAE and India – August 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from the UAE and India (thanks K...
- IELTS test in Pakistan and Qatar – February 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers F and P shared the questions from...
- IELTS test in Iran and Bangladesh – October 2013 (General Training) IELTS tests in Iran and Bangladesh were the same, according...
- IELTS test in Brazil – March 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers D and M shared the following information...
- IELTS test in Malaysia and Australia – July 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Malaysia and Australia shared their Writing...