Our friends who took the IELTS tests in China and Israel remembered the following details:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your friend recently had a new baby born and you have bought him/her a present. Write a letter and say
- What is the present?
- Why did you choose it?
- Arrange a visit to give them the present and see the baby.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many people think that international travel will decrease in the future. Do you think this will be a positive or a negative development?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
Describe a cafe that you like to visit the most. Please say
- Where is it?
- When and how often do you go there?
- What is so special about it?
- What does it look like from the outside?
- What do you like about it the most?
- Is there anything you dislike about it?
- Would you recommend this place to others?
- IELTS test in China – April 2014 (General Training) These writing and speaking questions were contributed by T (thank...
- IELTS test in Japan and Australia – February 2014 (General Training) IELTS test takers J and S shared the writing and...
- IELTS Speaking test in Israel – January 2014 These Speaking questions were shared by M (thanks!) who took...
- IELTS test in India – February 2014 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, A!) shared the...
- IELTS test in Iran and Bangladesh – October 2013 (General Training) IELTS tests in Iran and Bangladesh were the same, according...