Our friends who took the IELTS tests in China and Israel remembered the following details:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your friend recently had a new baby born and you have bought him/her a present. Write a letter and say
- What is the present?
- Why did you choose it?
- Arrange a visit to give them the present and see the baby.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many people think that international travel will decrease in the future. Do you think this will be a positive or a negative development?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
Describe a cafe that you like to visit the most. Please say
- Where is it?
- When and how often do you go there?
- What is so special about it?
- What does it look like from the outside?
- What do you like about it the most?
- Is there anything you dislike about it?
- Would you recommend this place to others?
- IELTS test in Israel and Iran – February 2016 (General Training) The IELTS exam questions in Iran and Israel were the...
- IELTS test in Singapore – February 2016 (General Training) Our friend J took the IELTS test in Singapore and...
- IELTS test in India and Israel – August 2015 (Academic Module) Thanks to S, B and A we have the topics...
- IELTS test in the Philippines – February 2016 (General Training) Thanks to the IELTS test taker R from the Philippines...
- IELTS test in Israel – April 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Israel (thanks, D!) remembered the...