Our Canadian friend S shared the following IELTS exam update. S didn’t remember the Listening topics but had a good recollection of the rest:
Passage 1. About animals survival after consuming poisonous plants.
Passage 2. About two German writers and their books.
Passage3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph showing population growth in Japan in three different years. We had to describe the graph.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that the government spends too much money on developing space exploration technology. There are many others financial needs that the government should address instead. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What did you study?
- Do you think people should communicate with their classmates?
- Why is it important?
Talk about a shopping street that you would like to visit. Please say
- Where is it located?
- Why do you want to go there?
- What is so special about it?
- What do you like the most about it?
- What do you think about shopping streets and malls in general?
- Which do you prefer? Why?
- Do you think shopping malls are bad for the environment or not? Why?
- What is good for the economy: spending money or saving it? Why?
- IELTS test in Canada – November 2014 (Academic Module) Thanks to V who took the IELTS test in Canada...
- IELTS test in Canada – June 2014 (Academic Module) Thanks to the IELTS test taker F we can share...
- IELTS test in Canada – April 2015 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada remembered the following details...
- IELTS test in Canada – December 2014 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from Canada (thank you A and...
- IELTS test in Canada and the USA – May 2014 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from Canada and the USA shared...