IELTS exam in Canada was described by M (thanks a lot!) who remembered some of the Reading, the Writing and the Speaking:
Passage 1. About water shortage in a certain area and some solutions for it.
Passage 2. Teaching maths to infants and toddlers and some opinions about it.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We had a process diagram describing how salted peanuts are produced, starting in the fields and ending in the market and shops. There were 5 pictures in the diagram.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that criminals should stay in prison, however, others think that they need medical and psychological assistance. What is your opinion?
- What is your full name?
- Do you work / are you a student?
- What are you studying?
- Other basic questions.
Tell me about a true story that is very popular with people in your country, please say:
- What is this story about?
- Why is it popular?
- How do you feel about this story?
- Do you think everybody can write a story?
- What are the qualities of a good writer?
- IELTS test in Canada – October 2012 (Academic Module) This update was shared by R who took the IELTS...
- IELTS test in Canada – May 2013 (Academic Module) This IELTS exam update was shared by D, who took...
- IELTS test in Canada – April 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Canada (thank you L and C!)...
- IELTS test in Canada – January 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada (thanks L!) shared these...
- IELTS test in the USA and Canada – March 2013 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers (thank you S and A) shared...