Our friend M shared the topics from a recent IELTS exam in Canada:
Section 1. A job interview on the phone.
Section 2. Introducing a zoo (map).
Section 3. A student interviewed by a counselor.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About parks in the USA.
Passage 2. Don’t remember.
Passage 3. The concept of beauty.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given one graph showing the number of heavy vehicles transporting goods in the USA between 1995 and 2010, one line graph of fuel used in these years and one bar graph dealing with carbon emission of airplanes, heavy vehicles, ships and so on.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that theoretical subjects should not be taught in universities because most students prefer to study practical subjects. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you live in an apartment or a house?
- What is your ideal home?
- What chores do you do at home?
- Do you think that children should do chores at home?
- Did you help at home when you were a child?
Talk about a situation where you were late. Please say
- How did it happen?
- What did you feel?
- What did you do?
- Do you think that nowadays people are busier than in the past?
- What do you do to manage your time?
- IELTS test in Canada – December 2015 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada remembered the following topics...
- IELTS test in Canada – July 2015 (Academic Module) Thanks to A who took the IELTS test in Canada...
- IELTS test in Canada – August 2015 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada (thanks, A!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Canada – March 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada remembered the following writing...
- IELTS test in Canada – April 2015 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada remembered the following details...