An IELTS test taker from Canada (thanks L!) shared these topics and questions:
Section 1. About types of bicycles used by the older generations, their features and advantages.
Section 2. A discussion between a passenger and her children about travel plans and local regulations.
Section 3. A road map showing buildings and other sites.
Section 4. A discussion between two people about their study method.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table describing the percentage of workers (both men and women) who completed their university education in 5 European countries in a particular year.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people work only for a few months a year and take the rest of the time off to do whatever they like. To what extent do the advantages of this arrangement outweigh the disadvantages?
- What is your name?
- Do you work or study?
- What type of work do you do?
- Do you write at work?
- Do you like writing?
- When do you write?
- Would you want to write a book?
- Do you like sleeping?
- What do you do to sleep better?
- What are the advantages of a conference?
- Which one is better, a conference or a group discussion?
- Is it good for people to visit schools and teach children different things?
- What type of talks are given to the students?
- Is it difficult for the speakers to talk before students?
- Do the students like such talks?
Describe a talk that you have heard recently. Please say
- Who gave the talk?
- Where was it?
- What was it about?
- Was the talk interesting to you? Why?
- IELTS test in Canada – November 2014 (Academic Module) Thanks to V who took the IELTS test in Canada...
- IELTS test in Canada and the USA – May 2014 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from Canada and the USA shared...
- IELTS test in Canada – March 2014 (Academic Module) The questions below were shared by M (thanks a lot!)...
- IELTS test in Canada – December 2014 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from Canada (thank you A and...
- IELTS test in Canada – July 2014 (Academic Module) The IELTS test taker J from Canada shared the following...