The following details were shared by A who recently took an IELTS exam in Brunei.
Section 1. A phone conversation about club membership.
Section 2. Facts about polar bears.
Section 3. A discussion of two students about lecture notes and academic modules.
Section 4. About a cube house design.
Passage 1. Facts about specific plants in the forest.
Passage 2. An article written by several historians about the facts from an Ice Age era and some predictions of cooling climate/temperatures in the future.
Passage 3. Research into different types of communication, such as body language, verbal and non-verbal communication.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart showing adult literacy rates of male and female population in all regions of the world in 2004.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Our life has become more complex due to modern technology. Some people think that we should do without modern technology and live a simpler life.Do you agree or disagree?
- Can you tell me your full name?
- What should I call you?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you do in your job?
- Do you want to do this job in the future?
- What is the climate like in your country?
- Why it is important to know the weather forecast?
Describe your dream job when you were young. Please say
- What kind of job was it?
- Where did you learn about it?
- What kind of training/skills are needed for that job?
- What is the importance of this job?
- Are you going to take this job in the future?
- What kind of jobs is preferred by young generation?
- Are government jobs considered attractive places to work?
- How do you get job satisfaction?
- What is more important, job satisfaction or salary?
- How does government help small companies to carry out their business activity?
- IELTS test in Italy – February 2014 (Academic Module) Our friend R shared the topics and questions from a...
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2014 (Academic Module) This exam update was shared by F, an IELTS test...
- IELTS test in Lithuania – May 2014 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Lithuania (thank you T!) shared...
- IELTS test in Romania and the UAE – February 2014 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers D and A shared the following topics...
- IELTS test in the UAE – November 2014 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from the UAE (thanks, A!) remembered...