The IELTS exam below was shared by S. and T (thank you!)
Section 1. A principal called a teacher to his office to offer him a position in the summer camp. They discussed the requirements for the job and other preparations that needed to be done prior.
Section 2. A Dean’s speech at the university orientation session describing facilities, accommodation and services available on campus.
Section 3. Two students discussed their assignment with a teacher. The assignment was about the history and origin of chocolate. They also talked about a company named ‘Cocoa Australia’.
Section 4. A lecturer talked about the origin of maps and how the first maps were made, what they were showing and how they have been developed later.
Passage 1. About the history of book printing. Who started it and how it became an industry and a business segment.
Passage 2. The relationship between arts and engineering and how they can be related.
Passage 3. About the fluoridation of water, the conflict between social and scientific beliefs and health advantages and disadvantages of adding fluoride to drinking water.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two graphs showing the performance of a train company in October and November 2008. One graph showed the percentage of late trains, while the other showed the percentage of cancelled trains.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
More and more people are becoming seriously overweight. Some people say that the price increase of fattening foods will solve this problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- What do you do?
- Why are you studying this subject?
- What would you like to do in the future?
- What type of clothes do you wear?
Talk about a memorable journey you had as a child. Please say
- How was it?
- Where did you go?
- Why was it so special?
- What are the costs of different transportation systems in your country?
- What type of transport do people prefer while traveling?
- How will the transportation system change in your country in the future?
- IELTS test in Zimbabwe, India and the UK – June 2013 (Academic Module) Our friends who took the IELTS test in Zimbabwe, India...
- IELTS test in Botswana and Zambia – August 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friends from Botswana and Zambia shared the Writing...
- IELTS test in Thailand and New Zealand – October 2013 (Academic Module) Our friends who took the IELTS test in Thailand and...
- IELTS test in the USA – June 2013 (Academic Module) This IELTS exam update was shared by A from the...
- IELTS test in Canada – June 2013 (Academic Module) Our friend P who took the IELTS test in Canada...