Our kind friend M from Bangladesh has shared this information about his recent IELTS exam:
Section 1. A person was inquiring about having an event at a hotel. The questions were about the date, number of participants, menu, room price, and types of tables.
Section 2. About a work-related seminar.
Questions: short-answer questions about the kind of information that will be provided during the seminar and what type of seminar that is (1 out of 4 types).
Section 3. A teacher and a student were discussing a seminar about their project.
Section 4. About people’s happiness.
Questions: Multiple choice, filling in gaps.
Writing Task 1 (a report)
We were given three charts describing the proportion of accommodation in a city in four categories in 1962, 1982 and 2002.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many experts hold the opinion that the increasing demand for oil and gas means people should look for new sources of energy for the future. Others feel that the damage to the land would be a major disadvantage of such search. What is your opinion? Explain and give reasons from your own experience.
- What do you do?
- Where are you from?
- Which part of your job do you enjoy the most?
- Which part of your job do you face difficulties in?
- Do you like traveling?
- What problems have you faced during traveling?
Talk about a place in open air where you go to relax. Please say:
- Where and when do you go?
- Why do you find it relaxing?
- How do you relax in that place?
- Do you think people enjoy relaxation better in the city or in the countryside?
- What are the reasons for this?
- IELTS test in Bangladesh – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our friend K shared the topics from his IELTS exam...
- IELTS test in Egypt – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friend A shared this IELTS update from Egypt:...
- IELTS test in Qatar and the UK – February 2013 (Academic Module) The IELTS test takers D and S shared this recent...
- IELTS test in Ireland – February 2013 (Academic Module) The IELTS test taker A from Ireland shared this exam...
- IELTS test in Russia, Estonia And Turkey – November 2012 (Academic Module) Thanks to A, K and M we know about these...