IELTS test takers from India and Bangladesh (thanks, J and V!) shared this recent exam update:
Section 1. Complete a membership form.
Section 2. A discussion about a topic between two students.
Section 3. About amber stones, which are appreciated for their natural beauty and medical qualities.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1, 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Passage 4. About fresh water or marine turtles; their evolution, behaviour, reproduction, habitat and diet. It also described threats to their existence and what restoration projects are in place.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
A magazine published an article about your country. However there are some mistakes/wrong information in that article. Write a letter to the editor:
- Explain that the article contains wrong information.
- Supply the correct information instead.
- Provide some more interesting information for the editor to publish in the future.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some parents and teachers believe that children’s behaviour should be strictly controlled, while others think that children should be allowed to grow up in their own way. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- When can you work best at the office? Why?
- What is patience?
- Why is patience important?
- Do you have patience?
- What do you do when you get impatient?
- Is it important to have good relationship with colleagues at your workplace? Why?
- What type of clothes do you prefer to wear? Why?
- What factors do you consider before buying clothes?
- Do you like shopping?
- How often do you go shopping?
- Who handles shopping for children in your country?
Describe an outdoor meal or picnic that you had. Please say
- Where did it take place?
- What was the occasion?
- What did you eat and drink there?
- Did you enjoy that meal/picnic? Why?
- When do people eat outdoors in your country?
- Are people often eating outdoors in your country?
- Compare the traditional meals to restaurant meals.
- What do you think about eating in fast-food chains?
- Do you think people are more health-conscious now than in the past?
- Why do people try to eat healthier foods?
- Why do many countries have food/cuisine exhibitions on the international arena?
- Do you think that food can represent a country?
- IELTS test in Iran and Bangladesh – October 2013 (General Training) IELTS tests in Iran and Bangladesh were the same, according...
- IELTS test in Oman, Bangladesh and the UK – June 2014 (Academic Module) Three IELTS test takers (thank you A, C and A!)...
- IELTS test in Iran and India – December 2013 (General Training) Our friends P and F shared the following topics and...
- IELTS test in Bangalore, India – October 2013 (General Training) A test taker from India (thanks S!) shared these Writing...
- IELTS test in India – July 2014 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers from India (thanks, M and A!)...