Our Austrian friend R shared the speaking questions from a recent IELTS exam:
- What is your favorite colour?
- Did it change since you were a child?
- How would you feel if your room was black?
- What was your favorite toy as a child?
- Did you prefer to play on your own or with other children? Why?
- What toys would you buy to your children?
Describe a job that you would like to do. Please say
- What job is it?
- What skills do you need to do it?
- Why would you like to do this job?
- Why this is it important to you?
- What are the consequences of globalization for employees?
- Did employees become more culturally sensitive?
- What career would you like to have?
- Is it important for people to like their jobs?
- How could the person know that he/she would like the job?
- What do you think about aptitude tests?
- What are the advantages of working in a team?
- Some team members want to share the responsibilities but not the rewards. When do you think this happens?
- IELTS test in France – July 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friend K who took the IELTS test in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Ghana – July 2012 Our kind friend F from Ghana shared the questions from...
- IELTS Speaking test in Brunei – July 2012 Thanks to the effort of E who took the IELTS...
- IELTS test in Iran – July 2012 (Academic Module) A test-taker from Iran (thanks S!) shared what he remembered...
- IELTS test in Dhaka, Bangladesh – July 2012 (General Training) This IELTS update was shared by M, who recently took...