Our Austrian friend R shared the speaking questions from a recent IELTS exam:
- What is your favorite colour?
- Did it change since you were a child?
- How would you feel if your room was black?
- What was your favorite toy as a child?
- Did you prefer to play on your own or with other children? Why?
- What toys would you buy to your children?
Describe a job that you would like to do. Please say
- What job is it?
- What skills do you need to do it?
- Why would you like to do this job?
- Why this is it important to you?
- What are the consequences of globalization for employees?
- Did employees become more culturally sensitive?
- What career would you like to have?
- Is it important for people to like their jobs?
- How could the person know that he/she would like the job?
- What do you think about aptitude tests?
- What are the advantages of working in a team?
- Some team members want to share the responsibilities but not the rewards. When do you think this happens?
- IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – March 2013 An IELTS test taker from Sri Lanka (thank you N!)...
- IELTS test in Hong Kong – January 2013 (Academic Module) This IELTS exam from Hong Kong was shared by P...
- IELTS test in Australia and New Zealand – July 2013 (Academic Module) Below are the details of IELTS exams in Australia and...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by an IELTS test...
- IELTS test in Australia – July 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friend F remembered the following details about the...