Our kind friend L shared the following Writing and Speaking questions from a recent IELTS exam in Australia:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You saw a column in the newspaper about your childhood friend. You would like to contact him/her. Write a letter to the editor of this newspaper asking for details about your friend. Please say
– Why do you want to contact him/her?
– Suggest how the editor can contact you.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays we see children spending lots of time playing games on computers or watching TV, instead of getting more quality time with their parents. What do you think are the reasons for it? What might be the results? Give your opinion and relevant examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you enjoy your work or not? Why?
– What kind of news interest you more: local or international?
– What source do you use (newspapers, radio, the Internet)?
Describe a piece of art that you know about. Please say
– What is it?
– How do know about it?
– Do you like it? Why?
– Do you think younger generation is still interested in art?
– What kind of art forms are popular these days in your opinion?
- IELTS test in Australia – November 2016 (General Training) Our friend R took the IELTS test in Australia and...
- IELTS test in Australia – May 2016 (General Training) Our kind friend E took the IELTS test in Australia...
- IELTS test in Australia – September 2016 (General Training) A test taker from Australia (thanks, H!) remembered the following...
- IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – June 2016 (General Training) Our friend M took the IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia...
- IELTS test in Kuwait – November 2016 (General Training) Our friend M took the IELTS test in Kuwait and...