Our kind friend B shared this update from a recent IELTS exam in Australia (Writing and Speaking was all B remembered).
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have bought a product online and are dissatisfied with it. Write a letter to the company and say:
- What product did you purchase?
- What is the problem with it?
- What do you want the company to do about it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In many countries young people don’t choose the teaching profession. What do you think is the reason? What could be done to attract more students?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you think you study too much?
- How much writing do you do in a day?
- Do you like writing?
- Do you think you’ll write a book one day?
Describe a time when you were late. Please say
- What were you late for?
- Why were you late?
- What did you do about it?
- Why do you think people are busy nowadays?
- What would make people less busy?
- What do you prefer: to be busy or not? Why?
- What makes people busy?
- Are there any disadvantages to being busy?
- IELTS test in Australia and the USA – June 2013 (General Training) Our kind friends A and R shared the IELTS exam...
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – May 2013 (General Training) The IELTS test taker from Sydney, Australia (thank you P!)...
- IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – January 2013 (General Training) This update was shared by an IELTS test taker (thanks,...
- IELTS test in Singapore and Australia – April 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Singapore and Australia (thank you A...
- IELTS test in Australia – March 2013 (General Training) Our friends A and S shared the information below after...