Our kind friend B shared this update from a recent IELTS exam in Australia (Writing and Speaking was all B remembered).
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have bought a product online and are dissatisfied with it. Write a letter to the company and say:
- What product did you purchase?
- What is the problem with it?
- What do you want the company to do about it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In many countries young people don’t choose the teaching profession. What do you think is the reason? What could be done to attract more students?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you think you study too much?
- How much writing do you do in a day?
- Do you like writing?
- Do you think you’ll write a book one day?
Describe a time when you were late. Please say
- What were you late for?
- Why were you late?
- What did you do about it?
- Why do you think people are busy nowadays?
- What would make people less busy?
- What do you prefer: to be busy or not? Why?
- What makes people busy?
- Are there any disadvantages to being busy?
- IELTS test in Canberra, Australia – June 2015 (General Training) The IELTS Writing and Speaking questions below were shared by...
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2015 (General Training) Thanks to a friend who took the IELTS test in...
- IELTS test in Australia and Nigeria – May 2015 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers from Australia and Nigeria remembered the...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and India – June 2015 (General Training) Thanks to S and V who took the IELTS test...
- IELTS test in Australia – April 2015 (General Training) The Writing and Speaking questions below were shared by C...