This IELTS update was shared by N, who took the test in Australia.
Section 1. A friend suggested that another friend should take a job as a flight attendant.
Section 2. A tourist guide was giving a talk about a place best known for its natural attractions.
Section 3. Two students were discussing different kinds of sharks in New Zealand.
Section 4. A student was giving a presentation on a history of his town.
Passage 1. Comparison of different kinds of household fuels.
Passage 2. Discussion about migration of birds.
Passage 3. Factors affecting the attitude of consumers.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given three graphs showing the worldwide distribution of renewable water sources.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Governments these days encourage the use of consumer products. Some say that it is good for the economy, while others claim it is bad for the society as a whole.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you live in a house or an apartment?
- Which room is your favorite? Why?
- Tell me about your favorite toy as a child.
- Did your parents give it to you?
- What kind of toys do children like today?
- Do you still have any of your toys? Why?
- What is the meaning of your name?
- Do people of your country follow a traditional ritual to name their children?
- How is it done?
Describe a recent event that made you feel happy. Please say
- When did it happen?
- Who were there with you?
- How did you feel after that event?
- Is it necessary to have good relationship with your colleagues at work?
- Does it contribute to the overall feeling of happiness?
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2015 (Academic Module) Thanks to an IELTS test taker from Australia we can...
- IELTS test in Australia – August 2015 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, A!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Australia – October 2015 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, E!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Australia and Iran – February 2016 (Academic Module) Here are the Writing and Speaking questions that two test...
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan and India – June 2015 (Academic Module) Our friends R and P who recently took their IELTS...