This IELTS update was shared by N, who took the test in Australia.
Section 1. A friend suggested that another friend should take a job as a flight attendant.
Section 2. A tourist guide was giving a talk about a place best known for its natural attractions.
Section 3. Two students were discussing different kinds of sharks in New Zealand.
Section 4. A student was giving a presentation on a history of his town.
Passage 1. Comparison of different kinds of household fuels.
Passage 2. Discussion about migration of birds.
Passage 3. Factors affecting the attitude of consumers.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given three graphs showing the worldwide distribution of renewable water sources.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Governments these days encourage the use of consumer products. Some say that it is good for the economy, while others claim it is bad for the society as a whole.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Which room is your favorite? Why?
– Tell me about your favorite toy as a child.
– Did your parents give it to you?
– What kind of toys do children like today?
– Do you still have any of your toys? Why?
– What is the meaning of your name?
– Do people of your country follow a traditional ritual to name their children?
– How is it done?
Describe a recent event that made you feel happy. Please say
– When did it happen?
– Who were there with you?
– How did you feel after that event?
– Is it necessary to have good relationship with your colleagues at work?
– Does it contribute to the overall feeling of happiness?
- IELTS test in India and Kenya – June 2016 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from India and Kenya (thanks, M...
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, A!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Australia and India – September 2016 (Academic Module) Our friends J and S took their IELTS tests in...
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend T took the IELTS test in Australia and...
- IELTS test in Australia – October 2015 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, E!) remembered the...