The IELTS exam below was shared by M (thank you!), who remembered the following details:
Section 1. A lady applied for position in a book stall. She was asked about her address, experience and availability for starting in the new job.
Section 2. Hostel information for students.
Section 3. Conversation between two students about their research and responsibilities sharing.
Section 4. Lecture about plastic invention and exhibition information.
Passage 1. Olympic torch design types and so on.
Passage 2. About mining at the sea floor, its pros and cons.
Passage 3. About language study.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given graphs to describe and compare resources used to produce 10000 disposable polystyrene and paper cups. How much material such as wood, petroleum, steam and water was used in the process.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that younger children should follow their instincts and be allowed to behave as freely as they want, while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– Where do you live at the moment?
– Please describe the house you live in.
– Do you have a vision of what your dream house would look like?
– What part of the day do you like the most?
– Do you have a weekend schedule?
– Do you play indoor games?
Describe a movie that you saw recently. Please say
– What was the movie title?
– Where did you see it, at home or in the cinema?
– When was it?
Questions about violent media, education and media interrelation and so on.
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Australia...
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia remembered the following information...
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – December 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend N took the IELTS test in Australia and...
- IELTS test in Australia and New Zealand – August 2016 (Academic Module) The IELTS tests in Australia and New Zealand were the...
- IELTS test in Hyderabad, India – January 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Hyderabad...