Thanks to a kind IELTS test taker H from Australia we are able to post this update:
Section 1. A conversation between a customer and a service representative in regard to a claim for damaged laptop.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Section 2. A radio show attracting people to attend an annual fest, briefing about the activities that will be carried out.
Section 3. About pollution levels caused by different types of processing of natural fibers.
Passage 1. A passage about the activities of a certain tribe including planting patterns, division of jobs, uses of animals.
Passage 2. A study on apes and their behavior.
Passage 3. About an importance of inspiration in organizations, that might promote or impede their growth.
Writing task 1 (a report)
Four bar graphs were given, compiling the percentage of top achievers in one country, by gender, and by subject, in two years, 1960 and 2000.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
TV watching is argued to be detrimental to children’ development, but some argue that it could bring positive effects as well. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion.
- What is your full name?
- Where are you originally from?
- What do you think about the importance of sustaining a healthy life?
- What activities do you do to keep yourself healthy?
- What activities would you like to do in the near future?
Describe a sports event that you saw on TV or live. Please say
- When and where did you see it?
- What was the event?
- Why did you like watching the event?
- What sport events are shown on television in your home country? Why?
- Is there a famous sports-person in your country that you can think of?
- What are the traits or specific skills that are involved in playing badminton?
- What qualities are required to be a good sports-person?
- Where do you normally watch soccer in your country?
- What do you do while watching soccer?
- Do you think sports stars nowadays deserve the amount of money they are paid?
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friends who took the IELTS test in Australia...
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka and Australia – February 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Australia and Sri Lanka shared the...
- IELTS test in Ireland – February 2013 (Academic Module) The IELTS test taker A from Ireland shared this exam...
- IELTS test in Qatar and the UK – February 2013 (Academic Module) The IELTS test takers D and S shared this recent...
- IELTS test in Almaty, Kazakhstan – February 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Kazakhstan (thank you E!) shared...