Our kind friends who took the IELTS test in Australia (thanks you F, G and S) shared the following topics and questions:
Section 1. About water sources in Australia.
Section 2, 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. An article about gorillas and their importance for wild life.
Passage 2. About children’s birthday parties and their extravagance.
Passage 3. About agricultural regions in rural parts of Africa.
Writing task 1 (a report)
A chart showing factors that are important to be a good manager, based on business people’s rating in 3 different years.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some say all offenders should be sent to prison, other argue that there are better alternatives such as community work for those who commit minor crimes. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What kind of job do you do?
- Would you recommend it to others?
Talk about a sport event that you have attended or watched on TV. Please say
- what sport event it was
- where it was held
- why you remembered this sport event
- Do you think athletes earn more money than they deserve?
- What is the role of art in our life?
- How important is art, in your opinion?
- IELTS test in Brisbane, Australia – April 2013 (Academic Module) This IELTS exam update was shared by J, who took...
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2013 (Academic Module) This IELTS update was shared by N, who took the...
- IELTS test in Australia – July 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friend F remembered the following details about the...
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2014 (Academic Module) This exam update was shared by F, an IELTS test...
- IELTS test in Thailand and Australia – June 2013 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from Thailand and Australia shared the...