Our kind friends who took the IELTS test in Australia (thanks you F, G and S) shared the following topics and questions:
Section 1. About water sources in Australia.
Section 2, 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. An article about gorillas and their importance for wild life.
Passage 2. About children’s birthday parties and their extravagance.
Passage 3. About agricultural regions in rural parts of Africa.
Writing task 1 (a report)
A chart showing factors that are important to be a good manager, based on business people’s rating in 3 different years.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some say all offenders should be sent to prison, other argue that there are better alternatives such as community work for those who commit minor crimes. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What kind of job do you do?
– Would you recommend it to others?
Talk about a sport event that you have attended or watched on TV. Please say
– what sport event it was
– where it was held
– why you remembered this sport event
– Do you think athletes earn more money than they deserve?
– What is the role of art in our life?
– How important is art, in your opinion?
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia remembered the following information...
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, T!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Australia and Iran – February 2016 (Academic Module) Here are the Writing and Speaking questions that two test...
- IELTS test in Australia and India – September 2016 (Academic Module) Our friends J and S took their IELTS tests in...
- IELTS test in Australia – October 2015 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, E!) remembered the...