Our kind friends who took the IELTS test in Australia (thanks you F, G and S) shared the following topics and questions:
Section 1. About water sources in Australia.
Section 2, 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. An article about gorillas and their importance for wild life.
Passage 2. About children’s birthday parties and their extravagance.
Passage 3. About agricultural regions in rural parts of Africa.
Writing task 1 (a report)
A chart showing factors that are important to be a good manager, based on business people’s rating in 3 different years.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some say all offenders should be sent to prison, other argue that there are better alternatives such as community work for those who commit minor crimes. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What kind of job do you do?
- Would you recommend it to others?
Talk about a sport event that you have attended or watched on TV. Please say
- what sport event it was
- where it was held
- why you remembered this sport event
- Do you think athletes earn more money than they deserve?
- What is the role of art in our life?
- How important is art, in your opinion?
- IELTS test in Singapore – February 2015 (Academic Module) Our friend A who took the IELTS test in Singapore...
- IELTS test in Australia – April 2015 (Academic Module) Thanks to the IELTS test taker K from Australia we...
- IELTS test in Australia – August 2015 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, A!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Australia – May 2015 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from Australia (thanks J and V!)...
- IELTS test in the Netherlands and India – February 2015 (Academic Module) Three IELTS test takers J, G and R remembered the...