The IELTS update below was shared by Y and B who took their exams in Australia and the Philippines.
Section 1. A customer was making a reservation for bed and breakfast over the phone.
Section 2. Presentation of a book about insects.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. Research about career education.
Passage 1. History of chariots in China.
Passage 2. Chimpanzees and their evolutionary breakthrough.
Passage 3. Curve Theater in London.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram showing the traditional and new transportation systems of goods to supermarkets. The reason for the new transportation was to reduce delivery costs.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
When visiting foreign countries, visitors should take full advantage of learning the culture and traditions of that country. How can they learn about the culture and traditions? Why do some visitors strive to learn about culture and traditions while other are not interested at all?
- Do you live in an apartment or a house?
- Where is your hometown?
- What are good and bad things about your hometown?
- What sports would you like to learn?
- What sports are popular in your country?
Describe your favorite weather.
Some questions related to climate change (did not remember exactly).
- IELTS test in Australia – July 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friend F remembered the following details about the...
- IELTS test in Australia and New Zealand – July 2013 (Academic Module) Below are the details of IELTS exams in Australia and...
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to a kind IELTS test taker H from Australia...
- IELTS test in Australia and Japan – December 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS exams in Australia and Japan were the same,...
- IELTS test in Australia – September 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to our friends M, P and E we know...