The IELTS update below was sent by N and F, who remembered the following questions from their exams in Australia and Malaysia.
Writing task 1 (a report)
Compare and comment on a diagram describing comedy, fantasy, drama and romance films released in the UK from 2000 to 2010 and percentage of tickets sold.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Advertisement encourages consumers to buy in bulk, whereas it should promote high quality of the products sold. Do you agree or disagree?
- Have you done any drawing before?
- Do you like the process?
- Is it hard to draw?
- Describe the technique used to teach people to read in your home town.
- Is it necessary for adults to read?
- Why is reading important?
- Why do people go to the library?
- Describe various libraries found in your country.
Talk about some family news that you have heard recently. Please say:
- What news you heard,
- Who gave you the news,
- How you felt after hearing the news, and
- Why you remembered the news.
- IELTS test in Malaysia and Australia – July 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Malaysia and Australia shared their Writing...
- IELTS test in Australia and Japan – December 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS exams in Australia and Japan were the same,...
- IELTS test in Australia and New Zealand – July 2013 (Academic Module) Below are the details of IELTS exams in Australia and...
- IELTS test in Australia – July 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friend F remembered the following details about the...
- IELTS test in India and Sri Lanka – July 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from India and Sri Lanka (thank you,...