Our friend S from India asked to share this recent IELTS exam with everyone:
Section 1. Conversation between a student and a workshop adviser.
Section 2. A restaurant critic on a radio show was talking about several restaurants in the city.
Section 3. A discussion about the East end of London.
Section 4. A discussion about physical education in schools.
Passage 1. Use of Ethanol as a substitute for gasoline.
Passage 2. McKenzie school program.
Passage 3. New Australian museum in Sydney.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph and a table about the percentage of world population aged under 5 and over 65, between years 1950 and 2040 (projection), by region.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
People are eating a variety of foods these days which encourages the flow of food from every corner of the world to a local supermarket. Do you think this is negative or positive development? Why?
- What is your full name?
- What do you do?
- Would you like to continue in the same profession in the future?
- Do you remember anything about your primary school?
- Are you attached to your memories? Why?
Talk about a science subject that you studied at the secondary school. Please say
- What was the subject?
- How were the teachers?
- Why did you like it?
- Are science subjects popular in your country?
- Should government keep track on scientists’ activities?
- Won’t this practice curb the freedom of scientists?
- What do you think about the role of science in our life?
- What should be done to prevent the negative effects of science?
- IELTS test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan – June 2013 (Academic Module) Our friend A shared the details below about the IELTS...
- IELTS test in India and Egypt – December 2012 (Academic Module) This update was shared by IELTS test takers R and...
- IELTS test in Zimbabwe, India and the UK – June 2013 (Academic Module) Our friends who took the IELTS test in Zimbabwe, India...
- IELTS test in Chennai, India – March 2013 (Academic Module) Our friend D, an IELTS test taker from India, shared...
- IELTS test in Thailand and Australia – June 2013 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from Thailand and Australia shared the...