An IELTS test taker from Almaty, Kazakhstan (thanks A!) shared the information below:
Section 1. Insurance claim form.
Section 2. A talk about theme parks.
Section 3. A conversation between a tutor and a student about his project.
Section 4. A story about dolphins.
Passage 1. Public transport in the future.
Passage 2. Expedition to the Arctic.
Passage 3. An article about portraying.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given 3 schemes (maps) of the same ground floor area of a particular building, which was used for different purposes in different time periods (as an office, apartments, floral shop). We needed to group information by periods and write a report on it.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Education of young people is a highly prioritized in many countries. However educating adults who cannot write or read is even more important and governments should spend more money on this. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you receive more regular mail or emails?
- What kind of emails do you receive?
- How often do you receive them?
- Do you prefer to send regular mail or emails?
- How often do you send?
- What was the best gift you ever received?
- Have you ever received gifts which you did not like?
- How do you choose gifts?
Describe a country (not your home country) which is interesting to you. Please say
- What country is it?
- How did you come to know about it?
- Why do you find it interesting?
- Let’s talk about international tourism.
- Why do people like to travel?
- Why do people live or study abroad?
- Is it good for children to visit different countries?
- IELTS test in the UK and Kazakhstan – April 2015 (Academic Module) Thanks to two IELTS test takers from the UK and...
- IELTS test in India – January 2015 (Academic Module) The IELTS test topics and questions below were shared by...
- IELTS test in India – June 2015 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, S!) shared the...
- IELTS test in Portugal – December 2014 (Academic Module) A recent IELTS exam in Portugal was shared by F...
- IELTS test in Australia – October 2014 (Academic Module) Below are the topics and questions we received from Y...