The IELTS exam below was shared by our kind friend S from Algeria (thank you!).
Section 1. A conversation about university dormitory rooms.
Questions: we were asked to complete a form.
Section 2. A conversation between two people talking about life in the Iron Age.
Questions: flow-chart completion, multiple choice.
Section 3. A conversation between two people on interview preparation.
Questions: complete a summary.
Section 4. A lecture about crocodiles.
Passage 1. Safety and security measures when working with chemical substances.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Passage 2. An advertisement of an art exhibition.
Questions: match statement to the right paragraph.
Passage 3. Text about natural therapy and how to cure people without medications.
Questions: True/False/Not Given.
Passage 4: Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have bought an electronic device on the Internet and it was damaged, when you received it. Write a letter to the seller and explain:
- What was the damage?
- What do you want them to do about it?
- Suggest a solution to this situation.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays families spend little time doing things together. What are the reasons that parents spend less time with their children? Explain the positive and negative effects of this development. Give examples from your own knowledge and experience.
- IELTS test in Dhaka, Bangladesh – July 2012 (General Training) This IELTS update was shared by M, who recently took...
- IELTS test in Canada – November 2012 (General Training) The information below was shared by Z (thanks!) who recently...
- IELTS test in Australia – September 2012 (General Training) Our kind friend A shared the topics from his recent...
- IELTS test in Serbia – September 2012 (General Training) The following update was shared by M (thanks!) who recently...
- IELTS test in Japan – September 2012 (General Training) The following update was shared by Y (thanks!) who remembered...