The IELTS exam below was shared by our kind friend S from Algeria (thank you!).
Section 1. A conversation about university dormitory rooms.
Questions: we were asked to complete a form.
Section 2. A conversation between two people talking about life in the Iron Age.
Questions: flow-chart completion, multiple choice.
Section 3. A conversation between two people on interview preparation.
Questions: complete a summary.
Section 4. A lecture about crocodiles.
Passage 1. Safety and security measures when working with chemical substances.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Passage 2. An advertisement of an art exhibition.
Questions: match statement to the right paragraph.
Passage 3. Text about natural therapy and how to cure people without medications.
Questions: True/False/Not Given.
Passage 4: Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have bought an electronic device on the Internet and it was damaged, when you received it. Write a letter to the seller and explain:
- What was the damage?
- What do you want them to do about it?
- Suggest a solution to this situation.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays families spend little time doing things together. What are the reasons that parents spend less time with their children? Explain the positive and negative effects of this development. Give examples from your own knowledge and experience.
- IELTS test in Australia – September 2013 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thank you N!) shared...
- IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Australia (thank you, J and N!)...
- IELTS test in the USA – September 2013 (General Training) The IELTS exam details below were shared by K from...
- IELTS test in Canada – September 2013 (General Training) This IELTS update from Canada was shared by S and...
- IELTS test in the USA – September 2013 (General Training) Our kind friend S shared the questions he remembered from...