Our kind friends S and H from India shared the IELTS exam below:
Section 1. A telephone conversation between a lady and a travel agent about a short-break type of holiday.
Section 2. Childcare worker talks about admission and facilities provided.
Section 3. A conversation between two science teachers regarding science experiments carried out by one of the students.
Section 4. A presentation about food and food safety.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a complaint letter about a taxi service that you have used recently. Please say
- When did you use the service?
- What was wrong with the service provided?
- What actions for improvement do you suggest?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that no one should be allowed to work after the age of 65. Others say that people should be allowed to work for as long as they want to. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.
- IELTS test in Bangladesh and India – June 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from India and Bangladesh (thanks, J and...
- IELTS test in the UAE and India – August 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from the UAE and India (thanks K...
- IELTS test in the USA and India – September 2013 (General Training) Our friends H and G took their IELTS tests in...
- IELTS test in Turkey and India – August 2013 (General Training) Three IELTS test takers (thank you S, N, and H)...
- IELTS test in India – December 2012 (General Training) Thanks to N, an IELTS test taker from India, we...