Our kind friends S and H from India shared the IELTS exam below:
Section 1. A telephone conversation between a lady and a travel agent about a short-break type of holiday.
Section 2. Childcare worker talks about admission and facilities provided.
Section 3. A conversation between two science teachers regarding science experiments carried out by one of the students.
Section 4. A presentation about food and food safety.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a complaint letter about a taxi service that you have used recently. Please say
- When did you use the service?
- What was wrong with the service provided?
- What actions for improvement do you suggest?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that no one should be allowed to work after the age of 65. Others say that people should be allowed to work for as long as they want to. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.
- IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – August 2012 (General Training) Our friends K and T shared this information about their...
- IELTS Speaking test in Ahmedabad, India – August 2012 The Speaking questions below were sent by our kind friend...
- IELTS test in Qatar and India – August 2012 (General Training) The following exam update was shared by our friends P...
- IELTS test in Malaysia – August 2012 (General Training) The questions below were shared by M who recently took...
- IELTS test in Mumbai, India – June 2012 (General Training) Our kind friend S from Mumbai has shared this IELTS...