The exam below was shared by our kind friend M, who remembered the following:
Section 1. A man was talking with a bank clerk about getting a credit card.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Section 2 – 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About types of merino sheep raised in Australia and the specifications of its fleece and meat.
Passage 2. About the reason plants and trees lose their leaves in autumn and why the leaves turn yellow, brown or red.
Passage 3. About the science of predicting the future and several opinions from different scientists.
Questions: match a statement with the person whom it belongs to.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table with information about the amount of waste produced by six countries in the years 1980, 1990 and 2000.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays children have too much freedom. Do you agree or disagree?
- What is your full name?
- How do you spend your weekends?
Talk about a family photograph. Please say
- Who is on the photo?
- What was the occasion?
- Who took the photograph?
- Why do you especially remember this photo?
- Where is it located in your home?
- What is more important: a photograph or a word?
- Can we trust all the photos that we see?
- Do all people like their pictures to be taken?
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan – March 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan (thanks!) shared...
- IELTS test in Chennai, India – March 2013 (Academic Module) Our friend D, an IELTS test taker from India, shared...
- IELTS test in Thailand and Australia – June 2013 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from Thailand and Australia shared the...
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka and Australia – February 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Australia and Sri Lanka shared the...
- IELTS test in Kuwait – March 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker B from Kuwait (thank you!) shared...