The Speaking questions from the IELTS exam in Vietnam were shared by our kind friend P (thanks!)
– How do you usually spend your weekends?
– In your country, do men and women usually do the same kinds of things on weekends?
– When do you spend time with your family?
– Do you think it is important to make the most of your weekend?
– Is there anything new that you would like to do on weekends?
Describe a sporting event you enjoyed watching. You should say
– What event was it?
– What happened there?
– Who were you watching it with?
– Explain why you enjoyed watching that event.
– Is sport very popular in your country?
– What are the most popular sports in your country?
– Is there much difference between men and women when it comes to playing sport?
– What kinds of people are most interested in sport? Why?
– Do people in your country prefer to play team sports or individual sports?
– Do people prefer to attend sports events or to watch them on TV?
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – February 2016 The IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by Z who...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2016 When E took the IELTS Speaking test in India he...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – November 2016 Thanks to a friend who took his IELTS test in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – October 2016 Our friend P took the IELTS Speaking test in Singapore...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – October 2016 When R took the IELTS Speaking test in India, he...