The Speaking questions from the IELTS exam in Vietnam were shared by our kind friend P (thanks!)
- How do you usually spend your weekends?
- In your country, do men and women usually do the same kinds of things on weekends?
- When do you spend time with your family?
- Do you think it is important to make the most of your weekend?
- Is there anything new that you would like to do on weekends?
Describe a sporting event you enjoyed watching. You should say
- What event was it?
- What happened there?
- Who were you watching it with?
- Explain why you enjoyed watching that event.
- Is sport very popular in your country?
- What are the most popular sports in your country?
- Is there much difference between men and women when it comes to playing sport?
- What kinds of people are most interested in sport? Why?
- Do people in your country prefer to play team sports or individual sports?
- Do people prefer to attend sports events or to watch them on TV?
- IELTS Speaking test in Sudan – October 2015 Our friend M took the IELTS test in Sudan and...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – February 2015 Thanks to our friend Y we can share the Speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – February 2015 An IELTS test taker from Vietnam (thanks, G!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – March 2015 (Academic Module) Thanks to our friend N who took the IELTS test...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – March 2015 An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, W!) remembered the...