The Speaking questions from the IELTS exam in Vietnam were shared by our kind friend P (thanks!)
- How do you usually spend your weekends?
- In your country, do men and women usually do the same kinds of things on weekends?
- When do you spend time with your family?
- Do you think it is important to make the most of your weekend?
- Is there anything new that you would like to do on weekends?
Describe a sporting event you enjoyed watching. You should say
- What event was it?
- What happened there?
- Who were you watching it with?
- Explain why you enjoyed watching that event.
- Is sport very popular in your country?
- What are the most popular sports in your country?
- Is there much difference between men and women when it comes to playing sport?
- What kinds of people are most interested in sport? Why?
- Do people in your country prefer to play team sports or individual sports?
- Do people prefer to attend sports events or to watch them on TV?
- IELTS test in Vietnam and Indonesia – October 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers T and L shared the following exam...
- IELTS test in Bangalore, India – October 2013 (General Training) A test taker from India (thanks S!) shared these Writing...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – November 2013 Our friend N shared the Speaking questions from a recent...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – February 2014 Thanks to the IELTS test taker M we have the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – December 2013 Thanks to V who recently took the IELTS test in...