The Speaking questions from the IELTS exam in Vietnam were shared by our kind friend P (thanks!)
- How do you usually spend your weekends?
- In your country, do men and women usually do the same kinds of things on weekends?
- When do you spend time with your family?
- Do you think it is important to make the most of your weekend?
- Is there anything new that you would like to do on weekends?
Describe a sporting event you enjoyed watching. You should say
- What event was it?
- What happened there?
- Who were you watching it with?
- Explain why you enjoyed watching that event.
- Is sport very popular in your country?
- What are the most popular sports in your country?
- Is there much difference between men and women when it comes to playing sport?
- What kinds of people are most interested in sport? Why?
- Do people in your country prefer to play team sports or individual sports?
- Do people prefer to attend sports events or to watch them on TV?
- IELTS Speaking test in Budapest, Hungary – August 2012 Our friend S shared a collection of questions, remembered by...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – May 2012 Our kind friends from Vietnam sent their Speaking questions –...
- IELTS test in India – December 2012 (General Training) Thanks to N, an IELTS test taker from India, we...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – August 2012 Shared by our kind friend J here comes the update...
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to a kind IELTS test taker H from Australia...