Our friend N shared the Speaking questions from a recent IELTS exam in Vietnam:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Are you interested in your job?
– Will you change your job in the future?
– How do you get the news?
– Do children want to know the news?
Talk about a family business that you would like to start. Please say
– What business would it be?
– Where would it be located?
– Who would be your clients? Why?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of a family business?
– Are men and women equally good at running a business?
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – November 2015 An IELTS test taker from Uzbekistan (thanks, F!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – March 2016 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Vietnam remembered the following Writing...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – July 2016 (General Training) Our friend Y took the IELTS test in Vietnam and...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – November 2015 When G took the IELTS test in Iran she was...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – August 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend J took the IELTS test in Vietnam and...