Our friend N shared the Speaking questions from a recent IELTS exam in Vietnam:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Are you interested in your job?
- Will you change your job in the future?
- How do you get the news?
- Do children want to know the news?
Talk about a family business that you would like to start. Please say
- What business would it be?
- Where would it be located?
- Who would be your clients? Why?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of a family business?
- Are men and women equally good at running a business?
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – February 2014 Thanks to the IELTS test taker M we have the...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – November 2013 (Academic Module) These Writing and Speaking questions were shared by H who...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – December 2013 Thanks to V who recently took the IELTS test in...
- IELTS test in Australia and Vietnam – December 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers M and C (thank you!) shared the...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Vietnam – December 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to IELTS test takers M and A from Saudi...