Our friend N shared the Speaking questions from a recent IELTS exam in Vietnam:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Are you interested in your job?
– Will you change your job in the future?
– How do you get the news?
– Do children want to know the news?
Talk about a family business that you would like to start. Please say
– What business would it be?
– Where would it be located?
– Who would be your clients? Why?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of a family business?
– Are men and women equally good at running a business?
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – February 2017 Our friend M took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – November 2016 Thanks to a friend who took his IELTS test in...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2017 Thanks to J who took the IELTS Speaking test in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia and India – November 2016 Our friends P and M took their IELTS Speaking tests...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – December 2016 When X took the IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam she...