Our friend N shared the Speaking questions from a recent IELTS exam in Vietnam:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Are you interested in your job?
- Will you change your job in the future?
- How do you get the news?
- Do children want to know the news?
Talk about a family business that you would like to start. Please say
- What business would it be?
- Where would it be located?
- Who would be your clients? Why?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of a family business?
- Are men and women equally good at running a business?
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – February 2015 Thanks to our friend Y we can share the Speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – February 2015 An IELTS test taker from Vietnam (thanks, G!) remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – November 2015 An IELTS test taker from Uzbekistan (thanks, F!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Bulgaria and Iran – July 2015 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from Bulgaria and Iran (thanks Z...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – September 2015 (Academic Module) Thanks to N, a Vietnamese IELTS test taker, we can...