An IELTS test taker K shared the questions from a recent Speaking exam in Vietnam:
- What is your full name?
- How can I call you?
- Where are you from?
- Where do you live?
- Is it a house or an apartment?
- What is your dream house like?
- Are buildings in your country mostly traditional or modern?
- When you have a holiday would you spend it on a boat tour with your friends?
- Will you own a boat in the future?
- Why do you like boat tours?
Describe your favorite show/performance. Please say
- What is it?
- Where did you see it?
- Explain why you like it.
- Can you name some cultural activities in your country?
- Describe the role of those activities play in the life of the society.
- What would happen, if traditional cultural activities would die out?
- Does the government support cultural activities?
- Should drama and dancing be taught at school?
- Compare the attitude of boys and girls towards drama and dancing, are there differences?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by N who recently took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – June 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by T who took...
- IELTS test in Vietnam and Indonesia – October 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers T and L shared the following exam...
- IELTS Speaking test in Mexico – June 2013 An IELTS test taker from Mexico (thank you L!) shared...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2013 An IELTS test taker from India (thanks P!) shared the...