The Speaking questions below were shared by T who took the IELTS test in Vietnam.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you live in a house or an apartment?
- Do you like your house? Why?
- What house would like to have in the future?
- What do you do to relax?
- Do you think relaxation is important?
- Do you prefer to read a real newspaper or read the news online?
- Do you read world news or national news?
Describe an important plant in your country. Please say
- What is the plant?
- How do you know about this plant?
- How important is it for your country?
- Do you like this plant?
- Have you ever grown any plants?
- How important is the nature?
- Some people think that protecting the nature is not the job of individuals. Do you agree with that?
- What can you do to protect the nature?
- Is it more important to protect the nature now than it was in the past?
- What should the government do to protect the nature?
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – November 2013 Our friend N shared the Speaking questions from a recent...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – February 2014 Thanks to the IELTS test taker M we have the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia and Vietnam – September 2013 Our friends H and L who took the IELTS in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Kazakhstan – September 2013 Our friend I who took the IELTS test in Kazakhstan...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – December 2013 Thanks to V who recently took the IELTS test in...