The Speaking questions below were shared by T who took the IELTS test in Vietnam.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Do you like your house? Why?
– What house would like to have in the future?
– What do you do to relax?
– Do you think relaxation is important?
– Do you prefer to read a real newspaper or read the news online?
– Do you read world news or national news?
Describe an important plant in your country. Please say
– What is the plant?
– How do you know about this plant?
– How important is it for your country?
– Do you like this plant?
– Have you ever grown any plants?
– How important is the nature?
– Some people think that protecting the nature is not the job of individuals. Do you agree with that?
– What can you do to protect the nature?
– Is it more important to protect the nature now than it was in the past?
– What should the government do to protect the nature?
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – June 2016 Thanks to C who took the IELTS Speaking test in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nepal – June 2016 Our friend took the IELTS test in Nepal and remembered...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – November 2015 An IELTS test taker from Uzbekistan (thanks, F!) remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Brisbane, Australia – January 2016 Our friend S took the IELTS test in Brisbane, Australia...
- IELTS Speaking test in Kenya – June 2016 Our friend G took the IELTS Speaking test in Kenya...