Thanks to D who recently took the IELTS test in Uzbekistan we can share these questions:
- Do you live in a house or in an apartment?
- What is your favourite room? Why?
- What is your favourite colour?
- Do you think your friends like the same colours as you?
- Did you have the same favourite colours when you where a child?
- Do you like flowers and why?
Describe a job you would like to have. Please say
- why you would like to have this job,
- what skills you need to do this job, and
- where you think you will be able to get this job.
- Do you think this job is popular today?
- What do people usually pay attention to when they choose a job?
- Is it important to achieve work and life balance?
- How can this be achieved?
- Do you think teamwork is important? Why?
- Describe some of the advantages and disadvantages of teamwork.
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – October 2013 Our friend F shared his Speaking questions from an IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – June 2014 An IELTS test taker from Uzbekistan shared the Speaking questions...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – March 2014 The IELTS test taker F from Uzbekistan shared the Speaking...
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan – September 2013 (Academic Module) This update was shared by N, an IELTS test taker...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2014 Below are the Speaking questions that C was asked in...