Thanks to D who recently took the IELTS test in Uzbekistan we can share these questions:
- Do you live in a house or in an apartment?
- What is your favourite room? Why?
- What is your favourite colour?
- Do you think your friends like the same colours as you?
- Did you have the same favourite colours when you where a child?
- Do you like flowers and why?
Describe a job you would like to have. Please say
- why you would like to have this job,
- what skills you need to do this job, and
- where you think you will be able to get this job.
- Do you think this job is popular today?
- What do people usually pay attention to when they choose a job?
- Is it important to achieve work and life balance?
- How can this be achieved?
- Do you think teamwork is important? Why?
- Describe some of the advantages and disadvantages of teamwork.
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – August 2012 Shared by our kind friend J here comes the update...
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan and India – November 2012 (Academic Module) Our friends K and J shared the topics and questions...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – September 2012 Our kind friend S shared the Speaking questions from his...
- IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – November 2012 Thanks to L who took the IELTS test in Melbourne,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Malaysia – September 2012 A kind IELTS test taker from Malaysia shared these speaking...