Thanks to D who recently took the IELTS test in Uzbekistan we can share these questions:
– Do you live in a house or in an apartment?
– What is your favourite room? Why?
– What is your favourite colour?
– Do you think your friends like the same colours as you?
– Did you have the same favourite colours when you where a child?
– Do you like flowers and why?
Describe a job you would like to have. Please say
– why you would like to have this job,
– what skills you need to do this job, and
– where you think you will be able to get this job.
– Do you think this job is popular today?
– What do people usually pay attention to when they choose a job?
– Is it important to achieve work and life balance?
– How can this be achieved?
– Do you think teamwork is important? Why?
– Describe some of the advantages and disadvantages of teamwork.
- IELTS Speaking test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan – July 2016 Today we have another IELTS update from Uzbekistan. Our friends...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – June 2016 An IELTS test taker from Uzbekistan (thanks, S!) shared the...
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan – December 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend Y took the IELTS test in Uzbekistan and...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – November 2016 When M took the IELTS Speaking test in India he...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia and India – November 2016 Our friends P and M took their IELTS Speaking tests...