Thanks to D who recently took the IELTS test in Uzbekistan we can share these questions:
- Do you live in a house or in an apartment?
- What is your favourite room? Why?
- What is your favourite colour?
- Do you think your friends like the same colours as you?
- Did you have the same favourite colours when you where a child?
- Do you like flowers and why?
Describe a job you would like to have. Please say
- why you would like to have this job,
- what skills you need to do this job, and
- where you think you will be able to get this job.
- Do you think this job is popular today?
- What do people usually pay attention to when they choose a job?
- Is it important to achieve work and life balance?
- How can this be achieved?
- Do you think teamwork is important? Why?
- Describe some of the advantages and disadvantages of teamwork.
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – November 2015 An IELTS test taker from Uzbekistan (thanks, F!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan and Saudi Arabia – October 2015 (Academic Module) Our friends N and J had the same IELTS exam...
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan – May 2015 (Academic Module) Thanks to M who took the IELTS test in Uzbekistan...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – November 2015 An IELTS test taker from Nigeria (thanks, B!) remembered and...
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan and India – June 2015 (Academic Module) Our friends R and P who recently took their IELTS...