Shared by our kind friend J here comes the update from the IELTS exam in Uzbekistan:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID, please?
- Do you live in a house or in an apartment?
- Which room is your favorite in the house?
- What kinds of sport are popular in your country?
- What kind of car is popular in your country?
Describe a happily married couple that you know. Please say
- Who are they?
- How did you meet them?
- Why do you think they are so happy?
- What is the best age for people to marry?
- Do people spend much money on weddings in your country?
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – October 2013 Our friend F shared his Speaking questions from an IELTS...
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan and Oman – April 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Uzbekistan and Oman (thanks D and...
- IELTS test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan – June 2013 (Academic Module) Our friend A shared the details below about the IELTS...
- IELTS test in Turkey and India – August 2013 (General Training) Three IELTS test takers (thank you S, N, and H)...
- IELTS Speaking test in Kazakhstan – September 2013 Our friend I who took the IELTS test in Kazakhstan...