These speaking questions were shared by our kind friend S who took the IELTS exam in the USA.
- What is your name?
- Where do you come from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you walk in the evenings?
- Do you like the cold or hot weather?
- Will you continue walking in the future? Why?
Talk about a hand-made useful tool that you created. Please say
- What was it?
- How did you do it?
- Why is it useful in everyday life?
- Do you agree that the government should support handcraft arts? Why?
- Tell me about one of the famous handcrafted products in your country that attracts tourists.
- Do you think the handcrafted products are still in demand? Why?
- In the modern world we have computers replacing humans in a variety of tasks, will it affect our younger generation’s creativity?
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – October 2013 Below are the questions that M was asked in the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – March 2013 An IELTS test taker K shared the questions from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – December 2012 The Speaking questions below were shared by S who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Canada – December 2012 The topics below were shared by S who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2013 Yet another update from India – these speaking questions were...