These speaking questions were shared by our kind friend S who took the IELTS exam in the USA.
- What is your name?
- Where do you come from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you walk in the evenings?
- Do you like the cold or hot weather?
- Will you continue walking in the future? Why?
Talk about a hand-made useful tool that you created. Please say
- What was it?
- How did you do it?
- Why is it useful in everyday life?
- Do you agree that the government should support handcraft arts? Why?
- Tell me about one of the famous handcrafted products in your country that attracts tourists.
- Do you think the handcrafted products are still in demand? Why?
- In the modern world we have computers replacing humans in a variety of tasks, will it affect our younger generation’s creativity?
- IELTS Speaking test in Brunei – July 2012 Thanks to the effort of E who took the IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Ahmedabad, India – August 2012 The Speaking questions below were sent by our kind friend...
- IELTS test in the USA – June 2012 (General Training) A test taker G from the US remembered the following...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – June 2012 Our kind friend J who recently took the IELTS exam...
- IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – November 2012 Thanks to L who took the IELTS test in Melbourne,...