These speaking questions from a recent IELTS exam were shared by A (thank you!)
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you like about your job?
- Why did you choose this profession?
- Is wedding ceremony important in your country?
- Who gets invited to a wedding in your country?
- What activities do you have at the wedding?
- What is the major difference between weddings today and 20 years ago?
Describe a city in your country. Please say
- What city is it?
- Where is it located?
- Why do you like this city?
- What would you do to improve the city?
- What is the difference between living in a city and countryside?
- What would you suggest to improve living conditions in suburbs?
- What do you think the government should do to improve country living?
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – March 2016 When S took the IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh he...
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – March 2016 An IELTS test taker from Singapore (thanks, K!) remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – March 2016 An IELTS test taker from Melbourne (thanks, I!) remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2016 An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, K!) remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – March 2016 Thanks to M who recently took the IELTS test in...