These speaking questions from a recent IELTS exam were shared by A (thank you!)
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you like about your job?
- Why did you choose this profession?
- Is wedding ceremony important in your country?
- Who gets invited to a wedding in your country?
- What activities do you have at the wedding?
- What is the major difference between weddings today and 20 years ago?
Describe a city in your country. Please say
- What city is it?
- Where is it located?
- Why do you like this city?
- What would you do to improve the city?
- What is the difference between living in a city and countryside?
- What would you suggest to improve living conditions in suburbs?
- What do you think the government should do to improve country living?
- IELTS Speaking test in Egypt – March 2014 The Speaking questions below were shared by M who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Turkey – December 2013 Thanks to IELTS test taker Z we received these Speaking...
- ELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – January 2014 These Speaking questions were shared by H, who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Chennai, India – November 2013 The IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by V from...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – October 2013 An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, A!) shared these...