These speaking questions from a recent IELTS exam were shared by A (thank you!)
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you like about your job?
- Why did you choose this profession?
- Is wedding ceremony important in your country?
- Who gets invited to a wedding in your country?
- What activities do you have at the wedding?
- What is the major difference between weddings today and 20 years ago?
Describe a city in your country. Please say
- What city is it?
- Where is it located?
- Why do you like this city?
- What would you do to improve the city?
- What is the difference between living in a city and countryside?
- What would you suggest to improve living conditions in suburbs?
- What do you think the government should do to improve country living?
- IELTS Speaking test in Italy – July 2014 The Speaking questions below were shared by A who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – March 2014 An IELTS test taker from the Philippines (thanks, H!) shared...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nepal – March 2015 An IELTS test taker from Nepal (thanks, B!) shared the...
- IELTS test in Australia – March 2014 (General Training) The IELTS test taker M from Australia shared the writing...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2015 Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in India...