IELTS exam in the US was exactly like the exam in Bulgaria, according to our friend S, who remembered the questions in speaking:
- What is your name?
- Do you work or study?
- Where are you from?
- Describe your hometown.
- Do you like the area you live in?
- What do you like to do in your hometown?
Talk about a special toy that you had as a child, please say
- what toy it was,
- who gave it to you,
- how you liked to play with it,
- why you liked that toy.
- Do you think toys have changed since your childhood?
- How are the new toys different?
- How the new toys affect children and their behavior?
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangalore, India – August 2013 IELTS test taker from India (thank you R!) shared his...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia and Macedonia – May 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by IELTS test takers from...
- IELTS test in Malaysia and Australia – July 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Malaysia and Australia shared their Writing...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – June 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by L who took...
- IELTS test in India and Sri Lanka – July 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from India and Sri Lanka (thank you,...