IELTS exam in the US was exactly like the exam in Bulgaria, according to our friend S, who remembered the questions in speaking:
- What is your name?
- Do you work or study?
- Where are you from?
- Describe your hometown.
- Do you like the area you live in?
- What do you like to do in your hometown?
Talk about a special toy that you had as a child, please say
- what toy it was,
- who gave it to you,
- how you liked to play with it,
- why you liked that toy.
- Do you think toys have changed since your childhood?
- How are the new toys different?
- How the new toys affect children and their behavior?
- IELTS Speaking test in Austria – July 2012 Our Austrian friend R shared the speaking questions from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Malaysia – September 2012 A kind IELTS test taker from Malaysia shared these speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – June 2012 Our friend Z from the Philippines shared the Speaking questions...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – September 2012 Our Indian friend M shared these Speaking topics after her...
- IELTS Speaking test in Malaysia – May 2012 The speaking questions below were shared by our kind friend...