Below is the Speaking part of the IELTS exam in the UK we shared yesterday – enjoy.
- Did you grow up in a village or a city?
- What leisure activities did you have in your village?
- Do you think your village is a good place to live?
- What are the advantages for young people in your village?
- Have you ever learned to dance?
- Do you enjoy dancing?
- Do you enjoy watching other people dance?
- On what occasions do people in your country dance?
Tell me about an old person you know. Please say
- Who is he/she?
- How do you know him/her?
- Why do you like him/her?
- Explain why this person is important to you.
- Why do some employers believe that employing an older person is an advantage?
- What can an older person offer to a company?
- Why do a lot of older people want to keep working?
- Are there many old people in your village?
- How does it affect the community when there are more old people than young people?
- What could a city do to attract more young people?
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – October 2012 Our friend R shared the Speaking topics from a recent...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – October 2012 Our kind friend S shared the Speaking topics from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Macedonia – March 2013 An IELTS test taker from Macedonia (thank you A) was...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – October 2012 The Speaking questions from the IELTS exam in Vietnam were...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – June 2012 Our kind friend J who recently took the IELTS exam...