An IELTS test taker from the UK (thank you S!) shared her Speaking questions:
- Where do you live?
- Do you study or work?
- What do you do after you come home from studies?
- How many hours do you sleep?
- What measures do you take in order to get a good sleep?
Talk about someone you helped recently. Please say
- Whom did you help?
- Why was the help needed?
- How did you help?
- How did you feel after helping?
- Should everyone do volunteer jobs?
- What advantages are there for volunteer workers?
- Should professionals be hired rather than volunteer workers?
- Should volunteer workers be paid?
- Should professionals do volunteer jobs?
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – June 2014 An IELTS test taker from the UK (thanks, A!) shared...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – June 2014 Thanks to A who took the IELTS test in Australia...
- IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – June 2014 Our kind friend H shared the Speaking questions he was...
- IELTS Speaking test in the Russian Federation – June 2014 Our Russian friend N shared the speaking questions she was...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – June 2014 Thanks to our kind friend R who took the IELTS...