An IELTS test taker from the UK (thank you S!) shared her Speaking questions:
- Where do you live?
- Do you study or work?
- What do you do after you come home from studies?
- How many hours do you sleep?
- What measures do you take in order to get a good sleep?
Talk about someone you helped recently. Please say
- Whom did you help?
- Why was the help needed?
- How did you help?
- How did you feel after helping?
- Should everyone do volunteer jobs?
- What advantages are there for volunteer workers?
- Should professionals be hired rather than volunteer workers?
- Should volunteer workers be paid?
- Should professionals do volunteer jobs?
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – April 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by R who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – June 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by L who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2013 These speaking questions were shared by N who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Canada – July 2013 An IELTS test taker from Canada (thanks, S!) shared his...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – June 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by S who took...