An IELTS test taker from the UK (thank you S!) shared her Speaking questions:
– Where do you live?
– Do you study or work?
– What do you do after you come home from studies?
– How many hours do you sleep?
– What measures do you take in order to get a good sleep?
Talk about someone you helped recently. Please say
– Whom did you help?
– Why was the help needed?
– How did you help?
– How did you feel after helping?
– Should everyone do volunteer jobs?
– What advantages are there for volunteer workers?
– Should professionals be hired rather than volunteer workers?
– Should volunteer workers be paid?
– Should professionals do volunteer jobs?
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – June 2015 Thanks to N who took the IELTS test in Iran...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – June 2016 When K took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Lahore, Pakistan – June 2015 Thanks to the IELTS test taker Y from Pakistan today...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – June 2016 Thanks to K who took IELTS in Bangladesh we can...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nepal – June 2016 Our friend took the IELTS test in Nepal and remembered...