An IELTS test taker from the UK (thank you S!) shared her Speaking questions:
- Where do you live?
- Do you study or work?
- What do you do after you come home from studies?
- How many hours do you sleep?
- What measures do you take in order to get a good sleep?
Talk about someone you helped recently. Please say
- Whom did you help?
- Why was the help needed?
- How did you help?
- How did you feel after helping?
- Should everyone do volunteer jobs?
- What advantages are there for volunteer workers?
- Should professionals be hired rather than volunteer workers?
- Should volunteer workers be paid?
- Should professionals do volunteer jobs?
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – April 2015 The IELTS test taker A from Pakistan remembered the following...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – June 2015 Thanks to N who took the IELTS test in Iran...
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – June 2015 When D took the IELTS test in the Philippines he...
- IELTS Speaking test in Brazil – June 2015 When A took the Speaking test in Brazil, he was...
- IELTS Speaking test in Lahore, Pakistan – June 2015 Thanks to the IELTS test taker Y from Pakistan today...