The Speaking questions below were remembered by a test taker from the UK (thank you A!).
- What is your full name?
- Where are you from?
- Do you live in a flat or a house?
- Which part of the house do you like and why?
- Are you using the Internet in your daily life?
- Which types of clothes do you mostly like?
- Did you buy any clothes over the Internet ? Why?
- Are clothes in your country cheaper or more expensive?
- Which meal do you like the most, lunch or dinner? Why?
Talk about something difficult that you did very well. Please say
- What was it?
- When did it happen?
- How much preparation did you do to make it a success?
- Are people more ambitious in your country?
- What type of profession do they choose?
- Is it good that people are more ambitious in their lives? Give your opinion.
- IELTS Speaking test in Brunei – July 2012 Thanks to the effort of E who took the IELTS...
- IELTS test in Australia – May 2012 (General Training) The IELTS exam below was shared by A from Australia...
- IELTS test in the Philippines – June 2012 (Academic Module) A test taker from the Philippines (thanks C!) has shared...
- IELTS test in Japan – September 2012 (General Training) The following update was shared by Y (thanks!) who remembered...
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – June 2012 Our friend Z from the Philippines shared the Speaking questions...