The Speaking questions below were remembered by a test taker from the UK (thank you A!).
- What is your full name?
- Where are you from?
- Do you live in a flat or a house?
- Which part of the house do you like and why?
- Are you using the Internet in your daily life?
- Which types of clothes do you mostly like?
- Did you buy any clothes over the Internet ? Why?
- Are clothes in your country cheaper or more expensive?
- Which meal do you like the most, lunch or dinner? Why?
Talk about something difficult that you did very well. Please say
- What was it?
- When did it happen?
- How much preparation did you do to make it a success?
- Are people more ambitious in your country?
- What type of profession do they choose?
- Is it good that people are more ambitious in their lives? Give your opinion.
- IELTS test in Australia and the USA – June 2013 (General Training) Our kind friends A and R shared the IELTS exam...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – October 2013 Our friend F shared his Speaking questions from an IELTS...
- IELTS test in Bangladesh and India – June 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from India and Bangladesh (thanks, J and...
- IELTS test in the UK – June 2013 (Academic Module) Our friends C and R shared the information below after...
- IELTS Speaking tests in Iran and India – July 2013 Two IELTS test takers from Iran and India (thank you,...