Our friend A from the UK shared these IELTS Speaking topics from a recent exam (the additional cue card is what A’s friend had).
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What is the meaning of your name?
- Is there any traditions to name babies in a particular way in your culture?
- Did you stress out recently?
- What was the reason?
- What makes you feel stressed usually?
- Where do you live?
- Describe your apartment.
- Which room is your favourite?
- Do you plan to move from this apartment?
Cue Card 1
Describe a place (such as a hospital, school, office) that you know well. Please say
- What place is it?
- Where is it?
- What did you do there?
Cue Card 2
Talk about a successful family business you know. Please say
- What is it?
- Where is it located?
- Why do you think it is successful?
- What are the main facilities you need to work in a hospital?
- Does a big building make you happy at work?
- Does workplace affect your personal life?
- Do you think people work longer hours nowadays? Why?
- Do you think big buildings cause environmental damage?
- How can you compensate for environmental damage?
- IELTS Speaking test in Korea – December 2014 The following Speaking questions were shared by C who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Kuwait – December 2014 An IELTS test taker from Kuwait shared the following Speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in Hong Kong – December 2014 Thanks to J who took the IELTS test in Hong...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – December 2014 An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks S!) shared the...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – December 2014 Below are the Speaking questions from a recent IELTS exam...