Our friend A from the UK shared these IELTS Speaking topics from a recent exam (the additional cue card is what A’s friend had).
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What is the meaning of your name?
- Is there any traditions to name babies in a particular way in your culture?
- Did you stress out recently?
- What was the reason?
- What makes you feel stressed usually?
- Where do you live?
- Describe your apartment.
- Which room is your favourite?
- Do you plan to move from this apartment?
Cue Card 1
Describe a place (such as a hospital, school, office) that you know well. Please say
- What place is it?
- Where is it?
- What did you do there?
Cue Card 2
Talk about a successful family business you know. Please say
- What is it?
- Where is it located?
- Why do you think it is successful?
- What are the main facilities you need to work in a hospital?
- Does a big building make you happy at work?
- Does workplace affect your personal life?
- Do you think people work longer hours nowadays? Why?
- Do you think big buildings cause environmental damage?
- How can you compensate for environmental damage?
- IELTS Speaking test in Zimbabwe – December 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by our friend P...
- IELTS Speaking test in Turkey – December 2013 Thanks to IELTS test taker Z we received these Speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in Yerevan, Armenia – December 2013 Thanks to the IELTS test taker B from Armenia we...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bulgaria – December 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by A who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – December 2013 These speaking questions were shared by S who took the...