Our friend A from the UK shared these IELTS Speaking topics from a recent exam (the additional cue card is what A’s friend had).
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is the meaning of your name?
– Is there any traditions to name babies in a particular way in your culture?
– Did you stress out recently?
– What was the reason?
– What makes you feel stressed usually?
– Where do you live?
– Describe your apartment.
– Which room is your favourite?
– Do you plan to move from this apartment?
Cue Card 1
Describe a place (such as a hospital, school, office) that you know well. Please say
– What place is it?
– Where is it?
– What did you do there?
Cue Card 2
Talk about a successful family business you know. Please say
– What is it?
– Where is it located?
– Why do you think it is successful?
– What are the main facilities you need to work in a hospital?
– Does a big building make you happy at work?
– Does workplace affect your personal life?
– Do you think people work longer hours nowadays? Why?
– Do you think big buildings cause environmental damage?
– How can you compensate for environmental damage?
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – February 2017 Our friend M took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – December 2016 When X took the IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam she...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – December 2016 When our friend I took his IELTS Speaking test in...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – December 2016 Our friend R was asked the following questions in his...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – December 2016 Our friend S took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia...