Our kind friend S remembered and shared these Speaking questions after his IELTS exam in the UAE.
- What is your full name?
- Tell me about the town you live in.
- Can you tell me about your relatives and cousins?
- Who did you like the most from your relatives as a child?
Describe the journey you were on as a child. Please say:
- Where did you go?
- Who was there with you?
- How was that journey?
- Why do you still remember that journey?
- What benefits can a person get when they travel?
- What are the ways of traveling in your country?
- Do you think travel will change in the next 50 years?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – September 2012 Our Indian friend M shared these Speaking topics after her...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – September 2012 The following questions were shared by R who recently took...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2012 Our kind friend D. from India shared the following Speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – October 2012 Our kind friend S shared the Speaking topics from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sydney, Australia – October 2012 These Speaking questions were sent by C (thanks!) who recently...