Our kind friend S remembered and shared these Speaking questions after his IELTS exam in the UAE.
- What is your full name?
- Tell me about the town you live in.
- Can you tell me about your relatives and cousins?
- Who did you like the most from your relatives as a child?
Describe the journey you were on as a child. Please say:
- Where did you go?
- Who was there with you?
- How was that journey?
- Why do you still remember that journey?
- What benefits can a person get when they travel?
- What are the ways of traveling in your country?
- Do you think travel will change in the next 50 years?
- IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – October 2013 These Speaking topics were shared by D, an IELTS test...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – September 2013 Our kind friend H shared the Speaking questions from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – September 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by C, who recently...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bucharest, Romania – September 2013 Our kind friend E shared the Speaking questions asked in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – September 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by H who took the...