The following Speaking topics were shared by a student who took the IELTS test in the Philippines (thank you F!).
- What is your full name?
- How can I address you?
- What do you do?
- Do you work or study?
- Lets talk about birthdays.
- How do you celebrate your birthday now?
- Is it different from the way you have celebrated it in the past?
- What was your most memorable birthday?
- Let’s talk about cars.
- Do you drive a car?
- What type of car do you like? Why?
Talk about a holiday you spent on a lake, river or near the ocean. Please say
- Where was it?
- What did you do?
- When did it take place?
- What type of water sports is played there?
- Do you think boats are still useful as transport nowadays?
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – December 2012 The Speaking topics below were shared by V after an...
- IELTS speaking test in Kenya – September 2012 The speaking questions below were sent by A who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Indonesia – September 2012 Our friend A from Indonesia shared the Speaking questions he...
- IELTS Speaking test in Malaysia – September 2012 A kind IELTS test taker from Malaysia shared these speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – June 2012 Our friend Z from the Philippines shared the Speaking questions...