The IELTS test taker M from Sudan was asked the following questions in a recent Speaking test:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What type of transport do you usually use?
- Do you think transportation in your country is good? Why?
- How would you upgrade the transportation in your country?
Describe a situation when you were late. Please say
- When was it?
- Why were you late?
- How did you feel about it?
- Do people in your country accept excuses for being late? Why?
- What type of excuses do people in your country accept?
- IELTS Speaking test in Sudan – March 2015 An IELTS test taker from Sudan (thanks, A!) shared the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sudan – November 2014 An IELTS test taker from Sudan (thanks, M!) remembered being...
- IELTS test in Sudan – August 2014 (Academic Module) The IELTS test taker Z from Sudan remembered the following...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2015 An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, W!) was asked...
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – April 2015 The IELTS test taker A from Pakistan remembered the following...