The IELTS test taker M from Sudan was asked the following questions in a recent Speaking test:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What type of transport do you usually use?
- Do you think transportation in your country is good? Why?
- How would you upgrade the transportation in your country?
Describe a situation when you were late. Please say
- When was it?
- Why were you late?
- How did you feel about it?
- Do people in your country accept excuses for being late? Why?
- What type of excuses do people in your country accept?
- IELTS test in Canada – April 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Canada (thank you L and C!)...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by O who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – June 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by R whose IELTS...
- IELTS test in the Philippines – April 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from the Philippines (thank you C!)...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2013 An IELTS test taker from India (thanks P!) shared the...