The IELTS test taker M from Sudan was asked the following questions in a recent Speaking test:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What type of transport do you usually use?
- Do you think transportation in your country is good? Why?
- How would you upgrade the transportation in your country?
Describe a situation when you were late. Please say
- When was it?
- Why were you late?
- How did you feel about it?
- Do people in your country accept excuses for being late? Why?
- What type of excuses do people in your country accept?
- IELTS Speaking test in Egypt – March 2014 The Speaking questions below were shared by M who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Ghana – March 2014 These Speaking questions were shared by J who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Dublin, Ireland – July 2013 Our kind friend S who took the IELTS test in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – September 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by H who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – March 2014 An IELTS test taker from the Philippines (thanks, H!) shared...